Senior Building Surveyor - Epping | 1007 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Building Surveyor
Epping, Essex, England
£40000 - £55000 per annum + company benefits
We are currently recruiting for Senior Building Surveyor to join a leading multidisciplinary construction and property consultancy, based in Epping and London delivering our services across the UK. The reason for this position is due to continued growth so the ideal candidate will be able to start as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and be capable of working with minimum supervision in all areas of Building. The ideal candidate will have focused on party wall and project management within a Senior Building Surveying position for a minimum of 3 years. They will be in a commuting distance to their London or Epping Offices and hold a full driving license.
Building Surveyor**Position Overview**
- Seeking a Senior Building Surveyor based in London or Epping
- Permanent position
- Defects Analysis of existing buildings and associated report writing
- Party Wall matters (not essential) Dilapidations
- Building surveys, planning preventative, maintenance schedules, commercial and due diligence reports
- Contract Administrations/Employers Agent roles
- Site supervision
- Monitoring construction works in respect of quality and progress and reporting to clients
Building Surveyor**Position Requirements**
- Degree qualified (ideally RICS accredited)
- MRICS or equivalent qualification
- Good IT literacy
- Capable of working to strict targets and timescales
- Develop client relationships to ensure repeat business
- Capable of communicating effectively and efficiently with design teams, colleagues and other
- Capable of motivating/mentoring/developing others as part of their career progression
- Excellent client facing skills
- Highly committed and confident individual with a professional and proactive approach to work
- Excellent standards of numeracy and literacy
Building Surveyor**Position Remuneration**
- Competitive Salary (.E) £45,000-£55,000
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 26 after 1 calendar year (Apr to Mar)
- Car allowance where eligible
- Bonus payment, subject to performance and profitability
- Further benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...