IT Asset Technician - Chitterne | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Asset Technician
Chitterne, Wiltshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
BLACKMORE is one of the UK’s leading secure IT asset disposal and WEEE recycling specialists. Collecting and processing of IT and electronic goods with the view to recycle and reuse items.
We are looking to employ an IT Asset Technician to work within our Facility. We are keen to develop our employees skillsets, which can often lead to career progression through the company.
Your main duties will involve:
* Identifying and processing of IT hardware to strict customer requirements.
* Fault finding and repairs of various IT equipment such as mobile phones and tablets.
* Separating and secure handling of potential data holding items.
* Processing of data holding items for sanitisation or physical destruction.
As well as working within the data sanitisation department, your duties will also include:
* Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse.
* Creating and moving pallets.
* Cross training in other departments where necessary including IT refurbishment.
* Good attention to detail.
* Interest in technology.
* Background in IT hardware break/fix.
* Good communication skills.
* Work as part of a team.
* Pro-active approach.
* Pride in work and adaptable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your existing skills within a demanding and challenging role in an expanding successful IT company. You must be organised and able to work in a fast-moving environment.
All applicants will be required to meet SC National Security Level Clearance.
Overtime will be available where business needs require.
Monday to Friday – 08:30 to 16:30.
Workplace pension, life insurance, wellness programme, staff purchase discounts, onsite parking and 20 days holiday plus statutory holidays, which will increase after two years