Care Assistant - Merseyside - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Merseyside - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Are YOU what we are looking for?
Would you like to get paid for “just being you”?
Would you like to put something back and do your bit in these hard times?
We are looking for people just like yourself to join our team of Carers helping and supporting our vulnerable service users.
This is more than just a job, you will be helping elderly and vulnerable people to remain in their own homes whilst receiving the assistance they need to maintain a quality of life in these unprecedented times.
Your visits are not just about the practical help that you will be providing, you are also there to support our service user’s emotional needs. They may live alone and be somewhat isolated from society, which is why the relationship that a service user has with their Carers is a very important one; a kind word and a smile from a Carer can make our service users day!
Visits are 7 days a week, 365 days a year; sometimes more than once in a day on a rota at varying times of the day, depending on what they need help with, which will include: -
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting etc.)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Taking and managing their medication
- Light domestic duties
You’ve never done a role like this before? No problem!
Full induction training is provided followed by shadow shifts with an experienced Carer. Ongoing training updates are available throughout your time with us.
We wouldn’t expect you to do this for nothing!! In return we offer: -
- Competitive hourly rates from £
- 28 days’ annual leave (pro rata) *
- Flexible hours to fit around your other commitments
- Continuous training & support will be provided which may include the opportunity to access formal qualifications such as apprenticeships
- An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers
- Employee referral bonus programmes of up to £200*
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Life experience is just as important as previous professional experience, be one of the people that make a difference!
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Human Support Group is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.