IT Sales Executive - Old Woking | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Sales Executive
Old Woking, Surrey, England
21000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
IT Sales Executive
UK, Remote (with travel to the office, sales meetings/events)
£21-25k + Commission OTE £50k
Our client provides digital services and products to organisations across the UK and US. They are leaders in digital communications and provide innovative services for the public sector including 43 % of UK Government, as well as organisations throughout the NHS.
Are you focused, self-motivated and have a passion for new business acquisition? If so, a fantastic opportunity has opened to join our client’s growing sales team. This role offers plenty of development opportunities within an open, transparent, fast moving and fun work environment. Are you a person who can rely on their previous experience of leading sales activities and understands digital communications and where value can be added?
As an all-rounder, you will be able to develop and build relationships to identify, nurture and close new project opportunities. You will also work closely with the Marketing team to build creative and innovative campaign ideas to drive interest in our client’s services.
- Present, promote and sell services using solid argument to prospects
- Network within specific sectors to identify potential opportunities
- Identify prospects and create interest by generating new business leads through market research and cold calling
- Gain an understanding of customer’s diverse and specific business needs
- Establish and develop strong relationships with decision makers
- Market and promote the portfolio of services by writing and designing sales literature
- Provide cost-benefit analysis of prospects to meet their needs/demands
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within given timelines
- Deliver knowledgeable presentations on the services
- Support the Marketing team through tender application processes
- Create detailed proposal documents and bidding processes for prospects
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement to close a sale
- Coordinate sales campaigns with the wider team
- Develop, create and implement sales methodologies
- Provide creative, innovative suggestions for Sales and Marketing activities
- Provide management with regular reports detailing sales/prospect status’
- Contribute towards company/team progress meetings to inform wider business
- 2 or more years as a sales representative
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive relationships
- Motivated and target driven with a proven track record
- An up-to-date working knowledge of the digital communications industry
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to create and deliver tailored presentation to audience needs
- A strong team player
- Computing/technology experience
- Insightly CRM Experience
- SaaS sales/marketing experience
- Knowledge of the Internal Comms and/or intranet space
- B2B Sales Experience
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now for immediate consideration.