Paid Social Executive - Manchester - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Paid Social Executive
Manchester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the digital team at GroupM, the leading media advertising group in the UK, at their office in Manchester. This role is instrumental to achieving client goals through Paid Social media as part of multi-channel advertising campaigns, and will begin with a 6-8 week training course to introduce you to digital marketing, paid social and its key platforms.
A typical day
- Set up best-in-class Paid Social campaigns across all relevant platforms
- Complete daily performance checks to ensure campaigns are running effectively, and within budget
- Learn to identify and act upon budget optimisations requirements
- Learn how Paid Social campaigns are tracked and measured
- Understand what your client’s key performance indicators (KPI) are and how to monitor these
- Understand the role audiences play with Paid Social targeting and campaign optimization
- Identify the optimization levers available to improve Paid Social performance to meet your client’s KPIs
- Understand and ensure strict adherence to our processes and best practice for Paid Social.
- Contribute to materials required for regular internal or client meetings
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- The ability to understand and follow processes, and to consult with your line management when unsure.
- Excellent communication skills, and an ability to collaborate and engage with those around you
- Diligent and attentive to detail, able to listen, learn, and put into practice
- Computer literate with good skills in all basic Office programs (including Excel)
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A comfort when working with numbers, they use them a lot!
Perks and benefits
- Multiverse community
Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.