Customer Service Advisor - Salford - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor
Salford - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Service - Technical Support
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our exceptionally talented customer service - technical support team in Salford Quays.
Our customer service - technical support team are responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers who are calling regarding issues they are experiencing from their broadband provider. The queries you will be dealing with will range from things such as the customers broadband being down, telephone line issues, Wi-Fi and set-top box connection issues, as well as queries in relation to previous engineer works completed and still experiencing issues.
Your primary objective is to ensure you provide a positive and engaging experience to the customer, whilst navigating through systems and diagnostic tools (which will prompt you every step of the way) to ultimately finding a solution to the issue at hand. You will of course be fully trained on the systems and diagnostic tools and we will also provide knowledge training on all of the technical jargon over the course of an 8 week comprehensive training schedule.
If you have a customer centric attitude and you have a personable and engaging personality, we can teach you the rest! In addition, we can also provide you with the platform to build a strong career within a fantastic business with continuous career opportunities!
If you are ambitious, driven and are looking for an exciting challenge… this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
What we are looking for:
- A minimum of 6 months customer service experience (contact centre or office environment is desirable due to this being a telephony based contact centre position - but not essential)
- You will have a natural passion for delivering exceptional customer service and be able to build rapport quickly with customers
- You will have good listening skills and be able to identify and react to how customers are feeling in a positive manner
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work to targets but ensure customer experience is your primary focus
- Able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time and work to targets
- Excellent communication skills and a technical aptitude to learn new systems, products / services and retain information
- Ability to multi-task and use various systems whilst engaging with customers over the phone
- Fully flexible to work 40hrs per week between 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday (working 5 days out of 7)
TechMahindra are a multi-billion £ company who employ over 125,000 professionals across 90 countries, helping over a thousand customers, including fortune 500 companies achieve excellent customer experience.
At TechMahindra, a culture of driving positive change, celebrating each moment, and empowering all to Risedrives us to dream, do, and become more. By living our culture, both as individuals and as a team, we establish and advance our presence as a brand that is global, innovative, and caring. Our culture also leads the way for us to be and become a Company with a Purpose. We try to achieve this by making responsibility personal and adopting sustainability as a way of life at TechMahindra.
That is the TechMahindra way… to RISE!
What makes a great team? A Diverse team!
We are passionate about finding the right people to join our team and we understand that everyone has specific things they want for their personal and career development, so please do speak to us and let us know what matters to you!
Interested? Get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team! We look forward to speaking with you!
A job isn’t just a job. It’s who you are