PPE Coordinator - Bradford - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bradford - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
At SGS, we have an open corporate and international culture, we offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
Job Title: PPE Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 per week
Job Location: Working from Home (Ideally situated either near Bradford, West Yorkshire or near Weston-Super-Mare)
Remuneration: As PPE Coordinator, you’ll receive a salary of between £18,000 and £22,000, depending on experience, plus you’ll benefit from a 10% performance bonus private health cover after 1 years’ service, a contributory pension scheme and life cover.
As PPE Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for the efficient processing of all PPE Module B Workload, as well as providing a high level of customer satisfaction, internal and external. Your role as PPE Coordinator will also be to assist the UK/CRS PPE Team to achieve business objectives and targets, while liaising with clients, affiliates and reviewers in a courteous, professional and effective manner to ensure customer service levels are met and/or exceeded.
* Create Module B CWS’s and proposals for all PPE clients (UK and affiliate) in an effective and efficient manner.
* Process signed proposals using the Certnet system efficiently to ensure the minimum of delay to clients and affiliates.
* Process technical file review packs for PPE Module B , and where applicable route for the technical review and certification decision stages.
* Issue certificates and invoices.
* Generate planning report for weekly job allocation of UK/CRS technical reviewer workload (when required)
* Liaise with the UK/CRS team with regards to customer care, complaints, meetings and invoice queries to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved
To be successful in this role, you’ll need proven ability to Multi task and to demonstrate attention to detail, as well as ability to work unsupervised using own initiative to meet deadlines and to seek support when appropriate
In addition to the above you’ll also need to demonstrate the following;
* Proven experience of working in an administrative environment
* Experience of using spreadsheets and databases in a working capacity
* Experience of producing professional written communications
* Experience with MS Office, Outlook and other software in general
* Five GCSEs, including Mathematics and English Language or equivalent work experience
The following attributes would be desirable, but not essential;
* Effective working knowledge of quality management systems and/or other recognised management systems standards
* NVQ in Customer Service and/or Administration
* Supervisory experience an advantage
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially, and you will always receive an update within 10 business days