Registered Care Manager - Callington | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Care Manager
Callington, Cornwall, England
£40000 - £44000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
I am seeking a confident, skilled and proactive manager to take the reins of a freshly refurbished and newly opened nursing home. This is your opportunity to really craft and grow a brand-new nursing home, working with a new team of staff and key external partners to create a person centred, proactive, responsive service that will support the needs of the wider community with the highest standards of care.
The home has been recently undergone extensive refurbishment to provide a ten-bed nursing home (first phase), taking clients from the local hospitals as part of the ‘Discharge to Assess’ process. A further phase of expansion and refurbishment will ultimately provide a 35-bed home, providing flexible client services based on the needs of the local area.
To qualify for the role, you will have:
* A demonstrable track record of CQC compliance in a Good or Outstanding home as a Registered Care Manager.
* A Level 5 Leadership and Management qualification or Registered Manager qualification.
* Strong people management skills.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Engaging communication skills.
* An ability to forge effective working relationships internally and externally.
* A person-centred care focus.
* Experience in producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
* A solid understanding of regulatory frameworks (Mental Capacity Act, DoLS, Safeguarding etc).
* A nursing qualification (ideally) with a live PIN
You will be rewarded with:
* A competitive Salary.
* A contributory pension scheme.
* Reimbursement of the cost of your NMC PIN renewal fee (£120 per year).
* A free DBS.
* Indemnity insurance (nurse).
* Childcare vouchers.
* A relocation package if you are relocating within the UK (package decided on an individual basis).
* A free uniform.
* Free parking