Client Customer Service and Payroll - Camberley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Client Customer Service and Payroll Administrator
Camberley, Surrey, England
£20000 - £25000/annum plus free parking and benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Due to continued growth and having recently successfully filled x 2 roles, we are now seeking an additional Payroll and Customer Support Administrator at our modern and busy Head Office in Camberley where we provide payroll and bill support services to our client base across the UK working Mon to Fri hours with free parking, a starting salary up to £25k plus a generous bonus scheme (paid quarterly) and the opportunity to develop your payroll skills and career. This is an excellent role for someone seeking to secure a payroll position that also offers client customer service and interaction. The role would suit candidates who have carried out payroll tasks as part of another role eg. Retail/hospitality management or as part of a more general admin support role or who currently work within a recruitment admin role, who now want to specialise in a payroll position.
You will work as part of a team providing Pay and Bill services for a selection of Recruitment Agency clients. This involves processing payrolls and delivering sales invoices as well as providing reports and dealing with queries in a timely manner. You will have your own portfolio of clients to manage and look after, as well as opportunities to get involved in various projects, as the company progresses.
The main duties include:
• System Data entry of candidate and client information, tax documents etc.
• Processing payrolls for third party clients on a weekly, fortnightly and /or monthly basis with LTD and PAYE candidates
• Calculating PAYE, NI, SSP, SMP, SPP and other payments as required on behalf of clients (eg student loans, travel loans, expense payments)
• Process sales invoices and issue with backup documents.
• Reconciling client payrolls ensuring all payrolls processed are accurate and on time
• Issue weekly accounting reports.
• Setting up Pension Schemes on payroll for Clients, processing Auto-Enrolment Pensions and uploading files
• Ensure required funds are requested and chased if not received in time.
• Computer filing and scanning of tax documents.
• Dealing with all client, candidate and HMRC payroll questions and queries.
• Processing all End Of Year client payrolls in accordance with client contracts and HMRC guidelines
• Accompanying Managers/Seniors on Client meetings, visits and conference calls, when safe to do so.
• Communicating and liaising with any third party necessary to get issues or queries resolved.
• Provide support, assistance and training to existing Pay and Bill clients.
It is important that you are able to deal with high volumes of work and cope within a busy department as you will be working in a fast paced environment, so you must be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure. The ability to retain knowledge and information is important, as is multi-tasking.
• Must have a good level of customer service and telephone manner as you will deal with contractors and clients.
• PAYE payroll experience is required. The ability to explain tax codes, allowances and NI contributions
• Ability to multitask, organise workload and manage deadlines.
• Excellent time keeping and time management.
• Good communication and a can do attitude.
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintain a level head.
• Must be self-motivated, pro-active and a good team player.
• Ideally have some accounts knowledge to sales, and purchase ledger level and basic reconciliations.
• Microsoft office knowledge and quick to learn new systems.
To be successful you should have some previous payroll processing experience gained either processing an in house payroll up to head office, as part of a wider administration role or through an outsourced payroll company. You may be looking to progress and build upon your existing skills or move into a new payroll position that can offer a fresh challenge in a modern and dynamic company. You should be used to explaining payroll processes and have had to resolve payroll queries, either directly or by liaising with a central or head office payroll team. You must have excellent PC skills and be happy working across different PC systems simultaneously. Have excellent communication skills over the phone and via email as you will be the main point of contact for the clients and contractors that you manage and therefore need to be happy with the customer liaison side of the role too. In return we can offer an excellent training program, Mon to Fri working hours, friendly team environment, competitive salary plus generous bonus scheme and a stable employer. We are also in the process of finalising a hybrid working pattern including home based and office based working so can offer flexibility once your training/probation is completed.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration