KS2 Teacher - Southwark | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Southwark, Greater London, England
£130 - £150/day
Contract (Full time)
A leading Primary School based in Southwark, South London are currently looking for a highly experienced KS2 Teacher to work on a fulltime basis from 8:30-16:00.
The school consists of average sized classes of up to 25 children of mixed ability and classes are supported by a teaching assistant. The Head Teacher is brilliant, working with her teachers daily to ensure they are supported and given every opportunity to excel.
What they can offer you:
• An excellent daily payrate
• An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
• To work alongside children who are bright and eager to learn
• A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
What they are looking for:
• QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 2 years' experience
• The ability to model high quality teaching and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding learning for their children
• Someone with the potential and ambition to undertake phase or core subject leadership
• A commitment to ongoing professional development and contribution to the school and the community
• The desire to maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
If you think you would be suitable for this role, please apply now to avoid missing out!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £