Team Leader - Manchester | 29150 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£23,000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a passionate and energetic retail or hospitality Supervisor or Team Leader who prides themselves on developing their teams to deliver a first-class customer experience, through supporting store management in developing teams and product knowledge, whilst working closely with the managers to develop the store offering to maximise commercial results?
In this role you will support store management in leading the day to day operation of your store in a brand which is currently seeing exciting growth and development in a unique convivence retail / hospitality environment. You will not only deliver a first-class shopping experience and a high performing team, but will also work to understand your local market to develop the store offer and drive store sales and commercial growth.
- Previous experience as a Supervisor, Team Leader, Assistant Manager or Manager, preferably within retail or hospitality
- A proven record of coaching and developing teams of various sizes and ability
- A passion for customer experience
- Previously helped to improve store results and performance
- Experience working closely with your colleagues in a customer facing environment
- The ability to manage changing and often conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILTIES
- You’ll support the management team to lead, inspire and develop the store team, spending most of your day on the shop floor, making sure that each and every customer is valued as soon as they walk through the door
- Ensure all day to day tasks and procedures are complete across the shop-floor to the required standards
- Ensure that employees work productively and develop professionall
- Support the management team in the delivery of first class shopfloor standards and availability
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
- Prepare and serve speciality coffee to Store Group company standards
- Operation of tills & cash handling
- Assist with all site operations including retail and food & beverage departments
- Prepare foods such as pastries or baked goods, ground coffee beans, brew coffee and tea and serve items to customers
- Sell coffee, tea blends and brewing equipment, highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods
- Clean and restock work and dining areas, empty waste and sanitise equipment and utensils
- Monitor stock inventory and replenish items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter
- Follow all H&S, Food Hygiene and COSHH procedures correctly
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...