Secondary Teacher - Luton - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Luton - This Area Only
£110 - £130/day PAYE ONLY (Increases with AWR)
Unspecified (Full time)
Teachers Together aims to establish honest and transparent recruitment partnerships with schools, teachers and support staff operating in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire through respectful communication and consultation. Education Recruitment cannot exist without all three parties and we believe our uniquely collaborative approach and commitment to fairness and “True Transparency” sets us apart.
Teachers Together Members receive the following:
* Monthly Pay through our PAYE scheme (Teachers Together do not use umbrella companies)
* Separate holiday pay accrued and paid during school holidays (not included in figures shown above)
* Increased pension contributions
* Access to the Teachers Together Members area (Forum and Resource Centre available)
* Individual Commission Structure
Teachers Together is currently accepting new applications from new and experienced Secondary Teachers across all subjects. Many of our clients are looking for Secondary Teachers who show a passion for the role and a quality that will raise the standard of Secondary Teaching. Roles are based within Luton and the surrounding area. Other duties will include:-
* Potential planning of cover work if required
* Marking of work completed
* Representing Teachers Together in a positive and professional manner
* Integrating well with established teams
* Provide feedback on placements
To carry out the role of Secondary Teacher, the following documentation will be required before commencing employment:-
* Proof of current QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or proof of working towards gaining QTS
* 5 years’ worth of references if available
* Current DBS (if not currently held Teachers Together will introduce you to a partner that will be able to help)
Please feel free to call us to discuss the role further and gain a better understandingof the advantages in becoming a member of Teachers Together