CAD Technical Designer - Darwen | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
CAD Technical Designer
Darwen, Blackburn with Darwen, England
£35000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
An excellent opportunity for an Experienced CAD Technical Designer to join a well-established company based in Darwen, Lancashire.
They are a bespoke kitchen design and manufacturing business based in Darwen, Lancashire.
Creating exceptional life-changing spaces using design, transforming day to day living. Their application of traditional woodworking techniques and the use of high-quality materials has earnt them an enviable reputation.
They pride themselves on their ability to design, create and install prestigious kitchens and bespoke cabinetry throughout the home.
They require a CAD Technical Designer with a minimum 5 years’ experience to join their company.
About the Role:
* Working closely with our design team, converting their bespoke designs into a production-ready format, using Cabinet Vision software, along with visual renders.
* Ability to produce production drawings, full component lists or plan/elevation details and provide the production team with full cutting lists.
* Produce first fix electrical and plumbing drawings.
* Ensuring all information received from Client discussions and drawings reflect details submitted on original estimate. Ensure all costs are accounted for.
* Full site measures.
* Produce material requisitions within current procedures to ensure the most efficient management of materials.
* Produce package lists for the assembly team for dispatch of goods to ensure all components are managed appropriately.
* Background in kitchen manufacturing is a must.
* Bachelor’s or Certification (preferred).
* 3 years’ experience utilising CAD software (Cabinet Vision preferred).
* Experience working in a professional environment.
* Strong communication skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines.
* Ability to think in a three-dimensional manner.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary with an excellent opportunity to build and further their career within an established and respected business.
* Salary - £35K to £40K, Depending on Experience.
* 28 days holiday per year.
* Inclusion into the companies NEST pension scheme.
* Annual pay review.
If you feel that you have the relative skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now