Front End Developer - Basingstoke | 10173 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Front End Developer - Junior / Mid - Critical Comms Tech
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Market Salary, Negotiable
Permanent (Full time)
Excellent opportunity for a skilled junior / mid weight Front End Developer to write new applications and maintain existing applications for the pioneers of critical communications technologies and inventors of the Pager.
Market Salary, Negotiable
Who we are:
We provide customers with critical communications technologies. These include secure messaging and personal security solutions that combine professional services with tailored software, creating a truly cohesive communication platform. Our technologies are predominantly used by the NHS and the Emergency services.
We have a 75% market share of private and acute hospitals and work with 85% of Fire stations across the UK & NI.
The Front End Developer Role
- Design and development of user interfaces, including Windows GUIs, for new products and the support of existing products.
- Design and development of databases for new products and the support of existing products.
- Design and development of system interfaces and protocols for new products and the support of existing products.
- Assist and support SQA prior to the release of new products.
- Engage with Marketing and Development for input into the specifications and technical requirements of new products.
- Deliver applications and systems following the provided requirements specifications.
- Maintain accurate records of the work undertaken and update timesheets for project costs.
- Additional training will be given as part of a structured mentoring and development plan.
- Any other reasonable tasks as required within the Department.
- A Computer Science or Engineering Degree with a or 1st class qualification
- Ability to communicate clearly and unambiguously within a task orientated team, self motivated and a self starter able to show innovation and creativity
This is a permanent position with benefits of pension scheme, 25 days holiday per year
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
Your Experience / Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Graduate Developer, Junior Front End Engineer, Web Developer, GUI Developer, UI Developer, Junior Front End Developer.
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...