Sales Engineer - Ely | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are working with a local business to secure a new and pivotal member for their team. This role would suit someone with experience and knowledge of the heating or HVAC industries. You will be playing a key part in following up leads, sending out quotations and providing job details to engineers.
Location: Ely, Cambridge (covering Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex border)
Salary: £Negotiable, depending on experience
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
We are looking for candidate who HAVE experience within the heating or HVAC industry, ability to survey sites and put together quotations. You will also demonstrate excellent customer service to ensure a closure of new customer.
Duties will include:
* Presenting and providing technical plans and quotes and detailed schematics to customers
* Answering customer queries on technical issues
* Following up customer leads and completing site surveys to convert these to orders
* Following up on quotes to convert into orders for the business
* Liaising with the marketing department to develop and explore new avenues to generate leads and business opportunities
* Developing new business opportunities via phone and email
Skills and Experience:
* Experience or knowledge of the heating / domestic gas/ LPG / oil industry and products
* The ability to communicate technical information to customers
* The ability to convert leads and quotes into new business opportunities and orders
* Able to provide excellent customer service, including exceptional after sales service
* Excellent product or service knowledge including technical aspects, as well as the potential benefits a product could have for a customer.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy