Recruitment Consultant Business Support - Glasgow | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruitment Consultant Business Support
£22000 - £30000/annum + Uncapped Commission
Permanent (Full time)
Recruitment Consultant- Business Support
Are you looking for a role with zero threshold in your first six months? Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for the next step in your career? Or maybe you are simply looking for a new challenge working with a supportive and successful management team? If you are driven and love building relationships with new and existing clients, this opportunity is for you!
Our Business Support team are expanding! They have a very strong reputation for providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions across the Glasgow market, meaning you can truly specialise and provide a consultative service to both existing and new clients.
Driven by providing the very best candidates for the job, Search Business Support, prides itself on building strong relationships, many of our clients have worked with Search for years! Our attention to detail and really understanding the needs of our clients is key to our success. As recruitment specialists in the commercial market, we focus on providing office staff including administrators, secretaries, office managers, PAs, any type of role you would find within an office environment.
With a strong brand, active clients and an experienced and award-winning team around you will have the scope to earn some seriously good commission! This coupled with our brand new market-leading training programme which is bespoke to your journey will allow you to choose your path to management or Business Partner/Director.
* Recruitment experience, ideally within a fast paced environment where person-fit is key for your clients
* A hunger for sales and business development with experience of developing new business relationships
* Being adaptable and working strategically (and at pace!), with good time management and a positive attitude.
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level within our client's business in a professional manner
* Confident selling exclusive and campaign based solutions
* Ability to nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships
What we can offer you;
* Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission scheme
* Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
* A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you in achieving your career goals, including management
* A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market in the right way, not on a shoestring budget
* A genuine investment in your Continuous Personal Development.
* We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to get in touch for more information and to discuss the position in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age