Financial Operations Database Assistant - Chelmsford | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Financial Operations Database Assistant
Chelmsford, Essex, England
Contract (Full time)
Kennedys is looking for a Financial Operations Database Assistant to join our Financial Operations team based in Chelmsford, on a 12 month's fixed term contract. The successful Financial Operations Database Administrator will contribute to the effectiveness of the Finance department by providing a comprehensive and efficient service to internal and external clients in order that the business objectives of the Firm and the department are achieved.
Kennedys Finance team support the Firm globally producing timely and accurate financial and management information, reporting solutions and operational support to maintain the high standard of service offered to the firm's internal and external clients.
Our Finance team is made up of Financial Control, Financial Planning and Reporting, Management Accountants, Credit Control, Legal Cashiers and Billers and Financial Operations Database teams.
Our UK Finance team is based in Chelmsford and London and have a presence in eight global offices.
- Primarily responsible for the setup and controls in place for the Firm's clients, matters, fee earners and charge rates both on a standard and client agreed level
- Work as part of the Financial Operations Database team ensuring accuracy, consistency and compliance within the Firm's financial system
- Maintenance of fee earners in our finance system to ensure we are capturing accurate information regarding their PQEs, their standard rates and their rate class bandings
- Create and maintain rate exception groups to ensure that our clients are billed accurately in accordance with client service level agreements
- Ensure accurate creation and maintenance of our clients within our financial system so that we can bill and report accurately.
- Good level of IT skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills with a confident telephone manner and strong writing skills
- Experience in finance systems.
- Matching pension scheme
- Fitness and wellness benefits
- Private medical insurance
- Corporate GP
- Life insurance and Income protection
- 35 hour working week
- Excellent resources via our online Learning Management System
Business services and secretarial employees are integral to our success. We offer career opportunities for professionals with a variety of experience and responsibility. Our working environment is truly friendly and professional, and you will have a wide range of opportunities for career development. We are looking for ambitious, committed and enthusiastic people, no matter what your industry background.