Director - Staines | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Director, Top Accounts Strategy
Staines, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
Top Accounts Team
The Strategic Go to Market (SGTM) Top Accounts Team provides programmatic support to our high potential accounts, providing a geographically aligned engagement with account teams to ensure the success of our largest and most strategic clients. Role: GTM Top Accounts Director
We are looking for a proven strategic thinker and doer that will drive sales strategy and delivery for his assigned accounts as an integral part of the account team with the support of the extended internal and external ecosystem.
The Top Accounts Director will deliver on five key areas of support including:
· Being the “Connective Tissue” and providing white glove services for his assigned accounts
· Establishing the account Strategic Planning with Core Functions (CxO Programs, Inspire Value, Account Based Marketing, Executive Briefing Centre, G6 Strategic Partners, etc.) and drive the Operating Rhythm
· Drive Account Strategic Delivery across cross-functional groups beyond our Core Value proposition, with new Buying Centres and with a multi-year perspective from dream big idea generation to deal closure
· Run ‘NowValue Business Reviews’ .a. quarterly business reviews with C-suite to showcase value realized, highlight value optimization opportunities and discuss future growth
· Evolve to become a trusted advisor with key customer champions and executives
The individual will leverage strong management skills to overachieve in a fast-paced sales environment. They will be a strategic, analytical thinker and know how to leverage data to make decisions and execute on stretching growth plans. They will have a high level of integrity, coaching acumen, strong executive presence and communication skills, and a passion for leading and winning.
What you get to do in this role:
· Provide strategic services to sales and customers to increase annual contract value and expand ongoing pipeline
· Develop, communicate and execute on a multi-year plan to grow business
· Work cross functionally with industry, value and advisory matrix teams to develop industry specific GTM strategies
· Cross-functional collaboration to align on go-to-market strategy: GTM, Solution Sales, Solutions Consulting, Field Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services and Alliance and Channels
· Be a trusted advisor and leader who sets a high bar, leading from the front
· Establish and nurture relationships at the highest levels of organizations
· Demonstrate thought leadership to drive innovative customer engagement
· Work closely with senior sales leadership, including Global EVPs, Geo leads, P4 and external CEO Advisory board members
· Help develop and improve Strategy Decks/Account Plans and Joint Pursuit Plan (JPP) with our G6 partners