Curriculum & Quality Manager - Bristol | 29547 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Curriculum & Quality Manager
up to £32,000 + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Curriculum & Quality Manager based in Bristol (BS5) offering a salary of up to £32,000 plus benefits.
The purpose of the role of Quality and Curriculum lead is to ensure outstanding delivery to learners, as defined by Ofsted. You will provide leadership and support to staff and challenge them when achievement gaps are identified.
The role of Quality Manager Curriculum Lead:
- Lead on timetabling, and oversee the development of our curriculum to ensure that they have the right design and operational delivery to overachieve KPIs for all our students, and apprentices.
- Maximise delivery against all contracts and restricted grants in a timely manner.
- Developing a Quality Service
- Oversee and undertake IQA of functional skills Entry level 1 – level 2 (Literacy, numeracy and ICT)
- Provide leadership to a small team of tutors and skills assessors.
- Manage claim submissions, ILR returns, data reporting and compliance.
- Establish a robust framework (data and procedural) for learner management, reporting and communicating on all elements of education and training.
- Ensure all educational delivery achieves as a minimum an Ofsted rating of ‘Good’ aspiring to ‘Outstanding’.
- Coproduction of SAR’s and ensure QIP’s and in ensuring these are regularly updated taking account of teaching, learning, assessment and support, and that our intent, implementation and impact, meets the standards set out in the Ofsted Education Inspection Framework. –
- Ensuring that teams feed into the production, and lead on driving actions forward from the QIP.
- Provide quality assurance through undertaking regular observations, learning walks and dip samples in line with the requirements of commissioners and our internal quality quality framework
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to ensure that the organisation is always appropriately prepared for OFSTED inspection.
- Support in the production of monthly contract and quality reporting, including KPI monthly reports.
- Manage delivery of our adult education programmes, which includes AEB, SSU and apprenticeship delivery.
- Critically analyse performance data from both a quality and contract delivery perspective, and identifying potential problems before they arise.
- Develop and implement effective performance management systems for delivery of all provision ensuring that concerns about recruitment, retention, achievement and progression are promptly identified and addressed and work with the wider KPI monitoring systems, ensuring that contract targets and requirements are fully met.
- Develop our ambition to grow apprenticeship delivery, through working with skills coaches and wider staff in developing, and monitoring quality measures within our delivery.
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of data.
Experience & Qualifications (Essential)
- Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice or equivalent.
- Relevant Teaching Qualification . PGCE, Cert. Ed, PTLLS level 3 and above.
- Previous experience of and adult education and apprenticeship delivery.
- Previous contract management experience within the education sector.
- A strong understanding of apprenticeship standards and funding.
Experience & Qualifications (Desirable)
- Experienced in working with non-English speakers.
- Experience in using CRM systems such as Salesforce, Cognisoft and PICS.
- Full driving licence, own car and must be willing to travel.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...