Customer Services Manager - Corby | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Services Manager
Corby, Northamptonshire, England
£35000 - £40000/annum Pension and benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Service Manager
Our exclusive client is a well-established manufacturer of bespoke home improvement products. They are a market leading, standalone business who are part of a wider group and they have been experiencing strong and sustained growth due to the products they supply. They have several sites in the UK with a head office and main manufacturing facility in Corby.
They now have an urgent requirement for an experienced business to business Customer Service Manager to join them to lead, manage and develop a team of Customer Service Operatives supporting a fast-paced business to business sales environment.
The main responsibilities will include the following:
* Manage all activity to ensure targets are met.
* Manage activity to ensure quotations are returned to customers within 24 hours.
* Manage effective communication to ensure all quotations are followed up to confirm status.
* Actively manage and develop KPI’s and reporting based on targets set forward from management and provide constructive and value-added feedback on the progress made.
* Manage activity to ensure all order acknowledgments are returned to customers within 24hrs.
* Manage effective communication to ensure all order acknowledgments are followed through to timely signed confirmation.
* Manage activity to ensure all after sales enquiries are processed and confirmed with customers within 24hrs.
* Manage effective communications to ensure after sales orders are processed to the factory departments or third-party suppliers within 24 hrs.
* Identify spend patterns by product and customers and interpreting intelligence into positive action.
* Identify market requirement/opportunity and lending positive input to sales strategy and tactical implementation.
* Communicate to market a professional and consistent brand message, by supporting all sales objectives and tasks.
* Hosting customers at the Corby showroom and demonstrating products, service, and brand to the customers satisfaction.
* Streamlining systems and processes and automating, where possible.
* Ensure generic customer communications are accurate and factual and in line with the brand image.
* Execute savings and tactical / strategic plans.
* To ensure the highest level of presentation and sales support activities necessary.
* Provide all necessary information to business areas, to facilitate the decision making without undue delay, to achieve the objectives- including high levels of service and a sense of urgency.
* To ensure an effective contribution to the development of the Company’s strategic plan.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong background in a role with similar responsibilities in a business-to-business sales environment and ideally some experience of Project Management and Change Management as well as first class communication skills and the ability to influence team members.
This is an outstanding permanent opportunity with a stable and growing business who have experienced impressive sales over the last few years