Production Planner - Telford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Telford, Telford and Wrekin, England
£25000 - £29000/annum Free onsite Parking
Permanent (Full time)
A Production Planner is required for a rapidly expanding Packaging company based in Telford.
Benefits include competitive basic salary, 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory bank holidays, free onsite parking, company pension scheme and Healthshield cash plan benefit scheme.
We're looking for an experienced Production Planner with a good understanding of fast moving goods, you will work closely with the sales and production department to ensure continuity in material resource and customer delivery expectations are reached.
Role and Responsibilities
• Attend daily production meetings
• Raise contracts, work orders and BOMs
• Ensure material availability from third parties
• Management of production schedule
• Analyse sales report on a daily basis to identify changes, additions and amendments to jobs in the plan
• Work closely with Materials Controller to ensure availability of right materials
• Work closely with the logistics department
• Utilise systems to translate sales forecasts into achievable production plans
To be successful in this role, the following skills / experience are required
• Previous Production Planner experience
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Attention to details is key
• Advanced working knowledge of Excel including vlookups, pivot tables and a clear logical thinker
• 2 years supply chain experience is a must
• Experience in fast paced seasonal environment/FMCG knowledge
• Food packaging is desirable but not essential
This role will be full time hours a week 08:45-17:00 Monday - Friday
If you feel this role is right for you please apply below