Staff Nurse - Hucknall | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Staff Nurse - Hospital
Hucknall, Nottinghamshire, England
£34895 - £38298/annum £1000 Welcome Bonus and More
Permanent (Full time)
Staff Nurse | Full Time | Permanent Role | Hospital Setting | Hucknall - Nottinghamshire | £35k - £38k | £1000 Welcome Bonus
We have a fantastic opportunity within a private hospital in Hucknall - Nottinghamshire.
Our client is looking for a confident nurse to join their dynamic team of nurses at one of their leading hospitals in Hucknall. Please see details of this vacancy below:
Job Ref: VR859
* Staff Nurse
* £34,895 to £38,298 per annum
* Neuro Disability or Acquired Brain Injury
* Younger Adults
* Full Time
* Permanent Role
Staff Nurse Benefits:
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* A company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
* 2 weeks paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* A range of staff discounts
* Welcome Bonus of £1000!
* Registered Nurse with an active NMC Pin
* RGN / RMN / RNLD Qualification
Please apply immediately if interested and one of our delightful staff will give you a call asap. Look forward to speaking with you!
Job Ref | VR859
Contact | Vernon
RGH Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy. Our healthcare division provides permanent, locum, and contractual employment across the UK and is a trusted supplier for private healthcare services. If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) or a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and are looking for work anywhere in the UK, please do get in touch. All the best with your search and hope to speak with you soon