Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) - Hospital
Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees, England
Permanent (Full time)
Competitive rates of pay and a £2000 Welcome Bonus are just some of the rewards of joining the Outstanding Billingham Grange as a Registered Nurse. We have an industry leading rewards package, and fantasticopportunities for Progression.
CQC Report- OUTSTANDING!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse at a Barchester independent mental health hospital, you'll use your compassion and experience to deliver the quality care and support we're known for. Working within a multi-disciplinary team, you'll provide care and support to patients with complex and sometimes challenging behaviours. You'll help improve patients' quality of life by ensuring their needs are met and that each person is always treated with dignity and respect. That means you'll take the time to listen to our patients, and provide and supervise the delivery of excellent nursing care. As a Registered Nurse at Barchester, you can enjoy the freedom and autonomy you need to make a real difference.
You'll need to have current NMC registration to join us as a Registered Nurse . We'll look for an up-to-date knowledge of clinical practices together with a strong understanding of CQC requirements and frameworks. Your proactive approach will mean you're ready to make the most of the personally-tailored training programme we'll develop for you. Dedicated and compassionate, you should also have experience of producing well-developed care plans, undertaking risk assessments and working as part of a clinical team.
• A £2000 Golden Hello* to welcome you to the Barchester family
• Automatic enrolment in our unique profit share scheme, where you will share in the commercial success of your care home
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
• Access to the RCNi portal, with over 200 evidence-based modules which you can add to your PIN revalidation
• Opportunity to experience senior clinical leadership, professional support, and career development opportunities
*Terms & conditions apply