Administrator - Downpatrick | Zoek UK | f2e4d9
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Downpatrick, Newry Mourne and Down, Northern Ireland
Temporary (Full time)
Apple Recruitment are seeking to recruit a band 3 Estates Admin Support Officer to be based at our public sector clients Downpatrick offices.
Duration of Post:3 months initialy
Hours: Full-Time, hours per week; Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Hourly rate: £ per hour
Start Date:19 July 2021
The post holder will be required to carry out a range of duties which may include all or some of the following:
* Word processing /producing reports/working on computer systems.
* Data input/ retrieval of information.
* Sorting and responding to mail/emails as appropriate.
* Dealing with general enquiries/providing advice which requires immediate action within definitive guidelines, protocols & policies.
* Arrange appointments/meetings as requested
* Take minutes of meetings as required.
* Preparation of statistical information.
* Dealing with requests for information.
* Maintain Filing System.
* General office duties such as photocopying/faxing/ scanning.
* Supervising staff and allocate work as appropriate.
* Order stationery.
* To participate in the Trust’s Appraisal Process and participate in agreed training and development initiatives when identified.
* Any other general tasks or projects within the remit of the band.
4 GCSEs Grades A-C including English & Maths or equivalent and 1 years relevant experience (*)
2 years relevant experience (*)
In depth experience and knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word or equivalent