180 Delivery Recruitment Consultant - Trafford Park | Zoek UK | f3ef6a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
180 Delivery Recruitment Consultant
Trafford Park, Trafford, England
plus bonus, pension, flex working
Permanent (Full time)
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our Professional Services team as a 180 Delivery Recruitment Consultant. This role is perfect for someone with some recruitment/ recruitment resourcing experience (any industry) and who has a good level of administration experience.
As this role is delivery and administration focused, therefore a strong attention to detail and following processes is required.
Role Responsibilities -
- Working with existing clients to take comprehensive job brief
- Utilising various client portals to access required information and to submit suitable candidates through to
- End to end Contract recruitment
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage a database of candidates
- Ensure candidates are kept informed and receive a high level of customer service
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource/ Headhunt candidates
- Format CV's
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
- This role is more focused on sourcing and attracting candidates than developing new business and therefore would suit someone who isn't sales focused
Delivery Recruitment Consultant/ Resourcer with circa 12 months experience
Ideally come from a temp/contract background - doesn't need to be prof services
Able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
Admin experience is key, as we have different systems for different clients and cover sheets are admin heavy
Great attention to detail
Can do attitude
Process driven - able to work in specific ways as outlined by our clients
Happy and able to work as part of a team
Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
A keenness and hunger for success
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...