Apprentice Support Engineer - 07024 | Zoek
Apprentice Support Engineer - 07024
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
£14.2k per year + ..
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking to pursue your dream career of being a Unified Communication Technician? Well look no further, Cherry & White are giving a young individual the opportunity to hit the ground running with a Unified Communications Apprentice role!
Established since 1990, Cherry & White deliver high quality telecommunications ranging from installation projects to the maintenance of products. They are looking for a passionate apprentice to join their expert Staverton based team; if you've got excellent problem-solving skills and a strong interest in IT, you could be exactly right for the job.
Find more information about Cherry & White on their website: https://www.cherry-white.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Fault finding within their reference network
- Attending customer visits
- Participation in installation projects
- Testing the functionality of new products
- Liaising with customers over the telephone and emails e.g orders, faults, projects etc.
- Processing incoming and outgoing orders
- Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Cherry & White
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Strong IT Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on your own and as a member of a team
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £14,200 per annum
- Monday - Thursday 8.30 AM - 5.00 PM Friday 8.30AM - 4.30 PM
- 1-hour lunch
- 20 days holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
- Pension after probation period has passed
- Annual Christmas party
- Quarterly treats
Cherry & White offices are based in Bamfurlong Industrial Park located in Cheltenham. Near by the office, there are bus routes which connect the number 94 gold and N94.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below
Posted 21 days ago