Head of Building Safety - London | Zoek UK | f4da2abd47ad42419b829ab035a107e7
Head of Building Safety
£52000 - £58000 per annum
Temporary (Full time)
Head of Building Control
Upto £58k DOE
Full time (full remote working supported)
Skype / online interviews due to take place week commencing 21st September 2020
In order to drive their improve and transform the Building Safety Services, an opportunity for an experienced Head of Building Safety services with an immediate start has arisen for an initial 6 month period with a view to potentially extend further.
Reporting to the Director of Waste Services, you will be responsible for oversight and management 1 direct report and staff within their respective services.
Your duties as Head of Building Safety:
• The Head of Building safety will work with a range of colleagues across the council including Directors, Members and Managers, along with external partners such as contractors, partners and suppliers of the Council.
• Act as the central point of contact for all building safety matters with a range of stakeholders, including residents and occupiers.
• Provide residents with information on their obligations in relation to building safety
• Oversight of all post initial development construction, maintenance, repair or servicing work undertaken
Experience needed as Head of Building Safety:
- Hold NEBOSH national certificate in Fire Safety and Risk
- Have experience and understanding in; managing buildings, building operations, undertaking risk, leading safety, delivering safety and monitoring & control.
- Have comprehensive and in-depth experience in Building Safety and legislation and have worked within Local Authority setting
If you're interested in discussing this opportunity in more detail or know someone who this may be of interest to, please contact me on######### or apply today.
(We offer a senior referral scheme upon successful placement of your recommendation so please do get in contact)
Posted 44 days ago