Welsh Teaching Assistant - Pontypool NP4 | Zoek UK | f4f5098ee34d430eacd5372d9e260e88
Welsh Teaching Assistant, Pontypool
Pontypool NP4, UK
£60 - £65 per day
Prospero Teaching are looking for Welsh Medium Teaching Assistants to provide short-term and/or long term supply cover in various of Welsh Medium Primary Schools, Secondary School and Colleges within the Pontypool Area. Bookings range from 1 week to a full half-term.
The schools also book Teaching Assistants for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days' work each week this option is available. We work around your availability.
You can select your preferred booking length, either day to day cover or short-term.
Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
* Location - Pontypool
* Position - Welsh Medium Supply Teaching Assistant
* Type of work - Learning support for pupils who require additional support
* Start date - September 2020
* Likely Duration - Ongoing supply cover
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full-time & Part Time roles available
* Minimum rate of pay - £ (Negotiable dependent on experience)
* Hours - 8:45am- (term time only)
Supply Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is desirable but not essential that you would have a Childcare qualification or have an interest in looking into doing a qualification to further your career as a Teaching Assistant.
* Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional references.
To register your interest in becoming a Welsh Medium Teaching Assistant with Prospero in the Pontypool area please send your CV dario @ (mailto:######) - Alternatively call Dario on######### and he will ring you immediately to arrange a registration.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teaching Assistant
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
Posted 43 days ago