Junior Sous Chef - Hunstanton | Zoek UK | f50b6a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Junior Sous Chef - £28K - Norfolk - 4 Day week
Hunstanton, Norfolk, England
With Live in 28,000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
This beautiful North Norfolk coast, multi award winning Manor House Boutique Hotel with 25+ bedrooms is looking for a hardworking and creative Junior Sous Chef to join their existing talented team of chefs.
This elegant Victorian farmhouse combines traditional values with chic contemporary accommodation and spectacular, uninterrupted views across open marshes to the North Sea.
An array of exquisite dishes is available under the guidance of chef/owner and head chef. This team create accomplished cuisine, from the irresistible fine dining menu to the more simple classics menu.
Junior Sous Chef Requirements:
- Ideally 6 years’ experience in a commercial kitchen or catering college, with at least 2 years’ experience as a Junior Sous Chef cooking in a 2 or 3 AA Rosette
- standard restaurant Experience in all sections of the kitchen and ability to supervise and train Commis Chefs, Demi CDP’s and CDPS.
- A team player, with an adaptable and flexible approach to work
- A passionate and hard-working individual
- A relevant qualification in Culinary Arts would be highly desirable
- Good working knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety regulations
- Along with a fun, family environment, we offer training and development, a competitive annual salary, meals on duty and career progression opportunities.
- Accommodation in our nearby staff house can be provided for the right candidate.
Benefits of this Junior Sous Chef Role:
- 28 Days Holiday ( including Bank Holidays )
- Supplied and laundered chef whites (daily)
- A share of restaurant tips
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee awards
- 4 day week
All Applicants must ................
To apply for this Junior Sous Chef opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to ######
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we haven’t contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data . We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.