CNC Miller (Supervisor) - Saint Neots | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
CNC Miller (Supervisor)
Saint Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
£17 - £19 per hour + Training, Progression and Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have experience working with 5 axis machines? Are you looking for more responsibility and the chance to become a supervisor?
Excellent opportunity on offer to join a leading business, who are looking to increase the size of their production team due to increased sales.
Established over 25 years ago, this leading manufacture produces a range of high-quality products for specialist industries. They are looking for an additional CNC Miller, where you will be trained and developed with the opportunity to move into a supervisor position within 6 months.
In this role you will set, operate and programme milling machines to produce precision engineering components. You will work closely with section leaders and be mentored into a production supervisor, you will stand in and support your colleagues as and when needed.
This role is ideal for someone looking for more responsibility and the chance to progress into a supervisor.
- CNC Miller - moving into a supervisor position.
- Producing precision engineering components
- Working closely with section leaders and supporting their work load when needed.
- Training on programming
- £ - 19 per hour + Training, Development, Overtime and Benefits
To apply for this role you must:
- Be an experienced Miller - 5 Axis
- Have experience of setting, operating and programming.
- Be proactive in your approach
- Want more responsibility and progress towards supervisor
Please click apply or send your CV to @.uk