Clinical Trainer - South Wales | Zoek UK | f52c70
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
South Wales, UK
£40000 - £40000 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
Clinical Trainer (Occupational Health)
Up to £40,000 per annum
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Their team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
This is an exciting new opportunity as they are expanding their team so they are recruiting for a Clinical Trainer. They are able to offer a train the trainer course for the successful applicant.
Role Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Reporting to the Head of Case Management, you will successfully on-board all new Case Managers through the Clinical Training Team with a supportive induction and training programme for new and existing Case Managers.
- The areas that you will cover are Report writing, Systems training, Dragon Training, communication skills etc
- You will support the induction program, making sure the Case Managers have all the tools they need to perform their role
- You will work closely with HR and Recruitment to effectively manage the staffing requirements across the Remote Case Management teams, shortlisting CVs, Interviewing and scheduling of new employees.
- You will be an experienced Occupational Health Case Manager who can provide clinical supervision and support to new Case Managers, create and maintain a positive and supportive team culture within your team.
- You will ensure compliance with Company processes/Department of Health, H&S guidelines/legislation and company accreditations . SEQOHS etc.
- You will also carry out case management, may be 2/3 days a week depending on training requirement.
- You will maintain valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues, clinical supervision and continuous learning and development as a registered nurse.
- You must be an experienced Occupational Health Case Manager and it would be great if you had the experience of delivering clinical training.
Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays,
Key Skills/ Requirements: Occupational health, case management.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...