Assembly Operator - Coalville | 6287 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Coalville, Leicestershire, England
£11.12 - 13.65 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking to recruit Assembly Operatives to join our existing team of engineers in our Coalville facility assembling products for the medical and technology sector.
Assembly Operator Requirements:
Core skills criteria:
- Skilled manual assembly work
- Following works instructions detailing the required assembly steps
- Loading and packing parts ready for delivery
- Accurately completing associated paperwork
- Using the computer system to issue parts and complete bookings
Key success criteria:
- Manual assembly skills
- Ability to follow works instruction documents
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
Assembly Operator Benefits:
- £ to £ per hour
- AM/PM shifts
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Quarterly Company productivity bonus
- Overtime availability
- 37 hour per week
About the Company:
Preci-Spark Ltd is a leading manufacturer of components for the medical, semi-conductor, jet aircraft, gas turbine and other advanced technology industries. Established 60 years ago, the company now employs 330 people across 6 manufacturing sites. With leading edge technology, innovative engineering solutions and a highly skilled workforce we are able to meet the exacting demands of our customers.
If you think you are suitable for this Assembly Operator role, please apply now!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...