Graduate Data Analyst
£21000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits:company car!
Graduate Data Analyst **£21K (£30K OTE)
- They promote and support progressive careers within this company and offer a fantastic benefits package as well as a unique, fun working environment. A huge name in the financial sphere, they’re now looking to relocate ambitious graduates to their Northampton office! We have already placed a number of Pareto graduates into this role and the success of the business and candidates has meant they are looking to expand the team further and invest in new graduate talent!
The Role: Graduate Data Analyst
- As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
- Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
Responsibilities as a Graduate Data Analyst:
- •Effectively evaluate and analyse data
- •Ensure that company data is record accurately and is correct
- •Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
- • Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s proposition and secure business
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £21,000
- Y1 OTE of £30K OTE+
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression
- A laptop
- Regular socials in an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere
- Increasing autonomy and progression as you progress
- A modern, fun office in a highly sought after Manchester location
Graduate Data Analyst: What we’re looking for
- •Essential: Degree educated, any discipline
- •Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
- (Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Posted 27 days ago