Market Development Manager RFID Apparel Solutions
ABOUT AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2018 were $7.2 billion. Learn more at Description
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
The Market Development Manager (MDM) is responsible, as a part of a team, for driving top line growth and developing new business opportunities utilising a full suite of Avery Dennison RFID solutions and products. You will work closely with the sales, product development, and innovations teams to identify and evaluate opportunities that convert into new or incremental sales.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Identify, assess, develop and manage new programs and new business opportunities for assigned products leading to successful commercialization efforts.
- Incorporate knowledge of the industry to partner with stakeholders to develop market right products, support materials and pricing recommendations across all RFID solutions.
- Work with prospective customers to identify unmet needs, and present compelling solutions.
- Initiate, determine, and present ROI business case analysis.
- Stay abreast of industry trends by attending trade shows, events and staying on top of market insights as well as global branding trends.
- Surface new ideas, products applications and solution to development teams
- Communicate and link key value propositions, differentiators to customer with RBIS solutions set
- Craft customised go-to-market strategies for regions and individual customers
- Develop long-term business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with business partners at the customers’ organizations.
- Collaborate with other business units to evaluate volume, identify trends, ensure quality.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Strong knowledge of the RFID industry required.
- Deep knowledge of the retail apparel market required.
- Ability to develop go-to market strategy, as well as execute activities.
- Experience in business development or sales, with expertise in the RFID industry.
- Detail oriented, project management and communication skills a must.
- Strong influencing skills and storytelling skills and ability to champion projects both cross functionally and vertically within the organization.
Have a solid understanding of finance and ROI analysis.
- A demonstrated track record in developing and executing new business opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written communications, and organizational skills.
- Ability to travel frequently.
Bachelor's degree required with major in Marketing, Business, or a related field strongly preferred. Master’s degree preferred.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER
Posted 12 days ago