Registered Nurse - Reigate | Zoek UK | f82bbbc06e2240098a4112b97cf05f5c
Competitive + Negotiable
Coast Healthcare are looking for Nurses in East Sussex to work in a variety of homes supporting our clients and their residents to live a fulfilling and dignified life. We supply to a variety of Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Learning Disability Homes and Mental Health Units.
Are you engaging, compassionate and enjoy making a difference?
· You must have a current NMC registration.
· A good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices
· Pride yourself on delivering outstanding care while supporting and encouraging the team around you.
· Be an effective communicator
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care program and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure effective communication with relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay (Enhanced rates for weekends and Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working to suite you
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD)– E learning and In-House training
- We can support you with your Re validation
- Free Uniform
- LTD Companies welcome
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend Bonus scheme
· Full-time, Part-time, Bank, Days, Nights, Temporary,
· £ to £ Per hour. (Enhanced rates for Bank Holidays)
- NMC PIN Number (Required)
Posted 30 days ago