Client Engagement Lead / Manager - SW1Y 4UR | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Client Engagement Lead / Manager
SW1Y 4UR, London
Competitive + Negotiable + Pension + Company Car + Health Care Package + Life Insurance + On Site Parking + Commission + Training course provided
Permanent (Full time)
Location: London (with potential for travel)
Type of Contract: Permanent
Who can apply:
- Engagement Leads / Managers or Enterprise Architects
- As we also engage on a number of exciting accounts across the UK public sector, we want our staff eligible for security clearance. You need to have been a permanent UK resident for at least the last 5 years and be legally entitled to work in the UK.
6point6 architecture practice is a fast-growing community of industry leading experts. The practice covers all aspects of architecture for large scale technology estates, providing architecture and solution for complex transformation, cloud migration, technology consolidation and modernisation, M&A and enterprise architecture definition and management. We deliver advisory, technology vision and strategy, technology roadmaps, technology due diligence, enterprise architecture and architecture governance using our proven framework and processes.
The ideal candidate will have a strong architecture and software engineering background, will have led teams of engineers or other architects and enjoy a client-facing role to senior stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architects to define the architecture for a high-profile government or private sector portfolios.
- Create SOW (Statements of Work)
- Be involved in training, billing, and overall client satisfaction.
- Investigate and thoroughly understand the business processes, capabilities and highest priority user needs.
- Investigate and thoroughly understand the current live applications and systems.
- Ensure that the scope, context and constraints are documented and accepted.
- Identify, engage and enfranchise stakeholders.
- Facilitate the making of portfolio-level decisions, ensuring that they are made on the basis of the best information and are aligned with stakeholder needs.
- Capture and interpret input from technical and domain specialists (and represent this accurately to stakeholders as needed).
- Define and document strategies, standards and guidelines to direct the build and deployment of systems across the portfolio.
- Ensure that architectures meet the system quality attributes.
- Help ensure that agreed upon architectural principles and standards are applied to the finished system or products.
- Provide architectural and technical leadership, including leading and mentoring other architects.
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Architecture (EA) frameworks and techniques, including TOGAF.
- Excellent knowledge of architectural and technical governance.
- Excellent knowledge of architecture, design patterns, archimate and UML
- Good knowledge of open source and open standards.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud platforms and offerings, including AWS.
- Knowledge of both traditional and agile delivery methods
- Excellent Stakeholder Management & Communication skills
- Benefits of working with 6point6:
- At 6point6, we offer a fantastic compensation package which is well above industry standards with a host of other benefits including company pension, laptop, cycle to work scheme, private medical and dental insurance and a generous holiday allowance.