Nursery Deputy Manager - Oldham | Zoek UK | f87cab
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nursery Deputy Manager
Permanent (Full time)
Deputy Nursery Manager - Manchester Area
Salary: Dependent upon experience + very good staff benefits
Our client is a family-run business, operated by a team with a vast amount of experience in the Early Years sector. As one of the leading providers of childcare services in Manchester, they value the voices of the children, parents, carers, and staff, and take their suggestions onboard. They support not only the children but the whole family unit as well as the people who work for the business.
They are recruiting for a Deputy Nursery Manager to join their team and manage their nursery. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who is seeking a unique working environment and is keen to add value from the start.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Safeguarding Paediatric First Aid Food Hygiene level 2
- Enhanced DBS
- Enjoy being around young children
- Interest in child development.
- One year of working with the EYFS
- Knowledge on EYFS and children's development
- Knowledge of Ofsted requirements
- Ability to work with Parent/Carers and outside agencies
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Understanding, educate and promote Equal Opportunities and Health & Safety and safeguarding
- Work well in a team and can work on own initiative
- IT knowledge computers and tablets
- Ability to supervise staff members
- Committed to provide the best for children
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Positive and happy attitude with a sense of humour
- Willingness to self-improve and develop childcare skills
Character and Attributes:
- Imagination and creativity
- A caring and kind nature
- Patience and enthusiasm.
- Effective Decision-making skills
- Tidy and professional appearance
- Polite with a calm and courteous manner
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Positive, confident, and professional
- Hard-working and committed to the role and the organisation
- High level of regard for confidentiality
- Ability to organise, multitask, prioritise, and work under pressure
- Able to work as a team and independently
- The ability to be flexible and have a willingness to learn to the changing needs of the nursery
- Able to lead and motivate a team
- Effective supervision skills
Please apply with your full CV and a cover letter.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...