£36711.00 - £39774.00 per annum
Location: Tottenham, Haringey, London
Salary: £36,711 £39,774
Contract: Permanent, Full time 36 hours per week
- Homes for Haringey have a fantastic opportunity for a Gas Inspector to join our team and manage the quality control of our gas services. This is a key role to ensure compliance and gas regulations are maintained through our contracts and to provide a first rate service.
- As a Gas Inspector you will carry out inspections of gas contract works and repairs and ensure quality control. The post will see you work with domestic and communal systems across residencies.
- You will ensure that all activities undertaken are carried out to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism and to the needs of our tenants.
- We are looking for a highly skilled ACS accredited Gas Inspector with experience of gas safety. You will have sound and extensive experience of the installation and maintenance requirements of various systems and will possess a thorough understanding of current laws and regulations.
- You will need to demonstrate knowledge and experience of working in a similar post and ideally for an ALMO or council.
- You will have extensive experience in contract management and delivering complex contract obligations to ensure a first rate and compliant service is provided.
- You will be capable of working across teams and with external suppliers to achieve the best outcome for our residents, Homes for Haringey and for the Council.
- Please see the attached Role Profile for further information about the role and the criteria needed to be suitable for this post.
- We are recognised as one of Britains top employers and are ambitious in our hopes to be a leader in the field of M&E and compliance. This is an exciting time to joining Homes for Haringey as we continue to embed the most significant legislative changes in 30 years.
- Homes for Haringey are a fully fledged Arms Length Management Organisation (ALMO) of the London Borough of Haringey. We are firmly committed to working collaboratively toward building a spirit of team working and a supportive one culture in which innovation is encouraged and individuals can thrive.
- We are offering an excellent opportunity to grow and develop a key department whilst making a huge impact on the future of the organisation.
- We offer an attractive salary and access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities. Homes for Haringey offers flexible working, generous leave entitlement, and access to the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- For informal enquiries about this post, please contact Tom Bullock at Retinue Solutions at #########
- Please apply with your CV and Supporting Statement. Please use the Job description and Person Specification to aid your Supporting Statement.
- Closing date: 09 July 2019
Retinue Solutions is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Retinue Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 21 days ago