Development Coach - Ancoats | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Development Coach - Digital Apprenticeships - IT
Ancoats, Greater Manchester, England
£38000.00 - £38000.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Scroll down for a complete overview of what this job will require. Are you the right candidate for this opportunity?
- Digital Apprenticeships
- IT Home Based (with some travel to client sites once restrictions allow) About Us We are GK Apprenticeships, a training provider that delivers award-winning apprenticeship programmes.
We work with key partners and businesses to create training programmes that give apprentices the experience and knowledge they need to succeed.
We're looking for Development Coaches to join us to deliver apprenticeships across several of our current programs.
If you have knowledge and background in either software testing or IT, we would love to hear from you.
Apprenticeships which you might be delivering may include:
- Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
- Level 3 IT Solutions Technician (Hardware / Software)
- Level 4 Software Tester
- Level 4 Data Analyst The Role As a Digital Apprenticeships Development Coach, you will help apprentices to complete various digital apprenticeships and take that vital first step towards an exciting career.
Supporting learners based throughout England, you will encourage them to fulfil their potential and meet the requirements of their qualification.
While COVID-19 restrictions are in place, you will provide support remotely.
Once it’s safe to do so, you’ll visit apprentices in person (occasional overnight stays may be required).
Specifically, you will:
- Make sure that learner action plans and review processes are completed to a high standard
- Build rapport with learners and identify how to support them to perform at their best
- Support quality assurance procedures to ensure we continue to deliver the best service possible About You To be considered as a Digital Apprenticeships Development Coach, you will need:
- Experience and expertise in roles as either
- Software Testing or IT (such as 1st, 2nd line support)
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent organisational and planning abilities
- Great communication skills and a strong customer focus
- A full driving licence and access to a vehicle that is taxed and insured for business use With a strong focus on collaboration, transparency, and excellent customer service, we are passionate about the value of apprenticeships in developing the skills needed by today’s businesses.
In this unique role, you will have the chance to guide and shape the next generation of digital professionals and provide organisations with skilled learners who are well-prepared for the world of work.
- Salary up to £38,000 DOE
- Progress your career in a rapidly growing industry
- Training and development opportunities You may have previously worked as a Software Engineer, Software Test Engineer, Software Analyst, Software Tester, Network Engineer, 1st Line Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, Helpdesk Engineer, 3rd Line Engineer, Software Developer, or Software Programmer.
Other organisations may call this role Technical Skills Coach, Development Coach, IT Apprenticeship Coach, Digital Apprenticeship Assessor, Apprenticeship Assessor, or Apprenticeship Coach.
Please note, applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and we reserve the right to close the role early should a sufficient number be received.
As such, we would encourage early applications to avoid disappointment.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Development Coach, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit.
The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.