UX Designer - Worthing | Zoek UK | f9c15a17fca7451db6806f1bee811c8b
UX Designer - GDS
Worthing, West Sussex, England
£450 - £475 per day
Worthing (remote at present)
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
- Write high quality content for our new digital services that will encourage people to use them.
- Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand.
- Develop UX content in such a way that it will encourage people who rarely go online to use the new services.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, Digital Service Manager, Business Analysts and User Researchers to define the messages that the new services should convey.
- Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts.
- Communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally.
- Leads on all aspects of Interaction Design. Including: Research of subject, Discussion with stakeholders and experts, collaborating with user-researchers to test customer understanding.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of working within a web, online and digital environment.
- Experience in working with content management and publishing systems.
- Proficient in writing Markdown.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable.
- Experience of user-centred design.
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content.
- Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
Posted 34 days ago