Sales Manager - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Work From Home
Basic : up to £45k + £10k Personal Bonus + Daily Meal Allowance + Company Car + Laptop / Mobile
Permanent (Full time)
NOW is the time to secure a sales / business development role selling process machinery to the food industry. Owing to the governments' new tax relief scheme for capital investment, businesses now have extra money to invest in their future. If you're a strong industrial sales professional wanting security in the booming food manufacturing sector - click Apply!
BASIC SALARY: Up to £45,000
· £10,000 personal bonus
· Daily meal allowance (£10k)
· Fully expensed company car
· Company credit card
· Laptop / Mobile
LOCATION: M62 corridor and the North of England and Scotland
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, York, Warrington, Bradford, Bolton, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Preston, Blackburn, Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Durham, Carlisle
Why should I apply?
· It is difficult to get a foot in the door of the PPMA (Process & Packaging Machinery Association), but the unique circumstances of a booming sector (despite global recession and the pandemic) means we are looking outside the usual suspects for good industrial sales professionals who want to build a career.
· We have lots of products, relatively little competition within our specialisms, and are globally recognised as market leaders supping process machinery to the poultry / fish sectors. Our name carries weight and trust with our customers.
· We're secure, profitable and growing despite the world tipping off its axis. We've recently moved large new premises with huge amounts of spares on hand for our customers.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Area Sales Manager / Field Sales / Business Development Manager : Capital Equipment : PPMA - Food Processing Machinery
This is a home based - field sales position covering the North of England and Scotland selling a wide variety of food (poultry, fish, meat, vegetable) processing machinery to medium sized food manufacturing companies.
Managing medium length time frames (3-4 months) and order values around £80,000, you will be focussing on new business development, building relationships with clients using a traditional "Features / Benefits / Close" approach to identify a need - sell against that need - and close for the deal.
Well supported by a strong internal engineering team, you will be negotiating at all levels (from shop floor engineers to presenting at board level).
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Area Sales Manager / Field Sales / Business Development Manager : Capital Equipment - PPMA - Food Processing Machinery
· You're an experienced, commercially smart and driven new business developer - currently selling an industrial product (capital equipment / components) or engineering service
· You're a classic "Features / Benefits / Close" sales professional. Not afraid to knock on doors, identify a need and sell against it
· You can efficiently plan a route, identify the best prospects and close for an order
Cards on the table ... this role is selling our high quality process machinery to the food market. That means that our equipment slices, dices and prepares fresh fish, poultry, meat and vegetables. What we're saying is this isn't Formula One, Automotive or the Pharmaceutical sector - some of your work environments are dirty and smelly! If you have a weak stomach then this may not be for you!
You also have to be prepared (and hopefully revel) in the 3-4 nights away lifestyle. You will need to hit the road on Monday morning with a bounce in your step and a load of appointments with the aim of securing those sales and a new client who will come back for more.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP16258, Wallace Hind Selection