Insurance Advisor | Zoek
Swindon, Wiltshire, England
£17.5k - 25k per year
Permanent (Full time)
Currently recruiting for Insurance Advisors Swindon, Chippenham and Westbury!! If you are located within any of these towns and looking for a career in the Insurance industry then please get in touch!
What we are looking for in the Insurance advisors / Sales Executives:
Looking for candidates who are experienced in Customer Services, Sales and ideally from an Insurance background, but not essential as full training will be given.
Someone who can fit with the existing team, has a good sense of humour, good business acumen, honest, reliable and punctual with the desire to smash targets and continually develop self.
Responsibilities for the Insurance Advisors:
- Adhere to the company processes.
- Deliver your individual PDP.
- Achieve own and team objectives.
- Comply with legal, regularity and industry codes of practice.
- Demonstrate strong customer focus, and excellent customer service skills.
- Respond promptly to customer needs and take responsibility for customer concerns.
- Complete Adjustments or Cancellations to policies.
- Collect any outstanding premiums generated as a result of sales and make sure these premiums are prepared on the SSP system correctly to enable the accounts dept to pay the insurers.
- Answer inbound calls within 3 rings.
- Deal with walk-in customers promptly and politely.
- Provide an advised sales service to clients.
- Resolve queries.
- Liaise with Insurers, Clients and Customers.
- Be pro-active & turn enquiry calls in to sales.
- Sell additional optional products to existing clients.
- Cross Sell Main stream products e.g. Motor & Household to existing clients.
- Work to targets.
- Action company and client post.
- Handle cash, cheques, and process credit/debit card payments.
- Any reasonable request by line manager not specified above.
Benefits for the Insurance Advisors / Insurance Sales Executives:
In return for the right candidate our client can offer good career progression, training and development within the role and Insurance Industry in general.
Good rates of pay with an annual pay review and bonus scheme.
Generous holiday entitlement.
Auto enrolment into excellent pension scheme.
Good promotion of social activities and events.
Salary for the Insurance Advisors:
£17,500.00 to £25,000.00 per annum Dependant on Experience.
GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English Required.
Please only apply if you have the above requirements. If you have not heard within 5 working days then please assume unsuccessful.
Posted 23 days ago