Care Assistant Female - - Nationwide | Zoek UK | fb630d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Care Assistant Female
Up to £10 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
Be the difference to someone's life today!
Join our dedicated healthcare team as a Female Care Assistant in the Bodmin area and work alongside a group of health and social care workers, dedicated to providing outstanding care at all times to our service users.
Your main duties will include:
- Aiding our service users with personal care tasks
- Helping them with eating and drinking
- Assisting them with socialising and any additional services they may need
Please note: Previous experience in supporting service users with dementia is desirable. Shift patterns are from 08:00 to 13:00 over 7 days.
Flexi Pay is HealthForceGo® app feature that puts you in control of when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free uniform and DBS check
- An immersive learning experience through Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
If you want to join our team you will need to demonstrate ore values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. As well as this you must have a had at least 3 months professional experience within the UK, or a minimum or caring for a loved one.
You will need experience in moving and handling and personal care and the right to work in the UK.
You will need access to a smartphone device with internet and access to a vehicle is a benefit, but not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Apply today and start within a week!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...