Domestic Assistant - Croydon | Zoek UK | fb63e2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Croydon, Greater London, England
£10 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
POSITION: Domestic Assistant
SALARY: £ per hour
BENEFITS: Company Pension, competitive salary plus 28 days holiday, pro rata for part time working and other benefits
HOURS: Mon - Fri .- . (15 .w.)
LOCATION: CR2 8DH
CLOSING DATE: Monday 11 th October 2021
Eldon Housing is an established provider of Sheltered Housing and Facilities Management Services. We are proud to provide high standards of service to frail older people.
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable Domestic Assistant who is Passionate, Professional and Caring to be part of our team.
You will work as part of an experienced and committed facilities management team, based at one of our Croydon based schemes where you will be responsible for providing a high standard of cleaning and laundry service, often within tight timeframes.
Skills and Experience Required :
You will have a meticulous and methodical approach to your work, ensuring that standards of cleanliness are maintained at the required level whilst also upholding health and safety.
We are not necessarily looking for qualifications, although sound experience in providing domestic services in a similar environment would be advantageous.
However, if you are passionate about giving a high quality service and pride yourself in having a professional approach then we would like to hear from you as we will ensure you get all the training you need to excel.
Our Benefits include:
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1000 per year on your routine healthcare costs.
- Employee Advice Line, offering a 24-hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors.
- Reward Me Now membership (exclusive discounts),
- Employee Recognition Schemes, including Employee Excellence Award and additional holiday for qualifying service.
- A comprehensive induction and training programme with on-going development.
- Genuine career development opportunities for someone with the right attitude.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Eldon Housing is committed to Equality & Diversity
Upon receipt of your application we will process your data for recruitment purposes only. We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled. We cannot estimate the time period but when that period is over, we will either delete your data or inform you that we will keep it on record for future roles
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...