Hotel Front Office Manager - Carbis Bay | Zoek UK | fbd5f2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hotel Front Office Manager
Carbis Bay, Cornwall, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client in, Carbis Bay, St Ives are looking for a Front Office Manager to to lead the Front Office team (Reception and Reservations) and to ensure that exceptional and memorable service is delivered at all times at this unique premier resort.
You will be a key part of the management team in one of the largest and premium resort properties in the South West and will lead from the front.
Previous experience in a similar role within a quality hotel or resort business is essential.
You will also have a strong hospitality mentality flowing through your veins, you will operate with the upmost integrity and be commercially astute.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage department rotas, staffing levels and recruitment needs taking into consideration business levels and payroll budgets
• Manage departments accounting procedures and ensure guests are correctly billed for stay.
• Ensure front of house areas are kept to highest standards of maintenance and cleanliness
• Ensure every effort is made to meet all guest needs, with all feedback being logged and acted upon as required in liaison with the Resort Director where appropriate.
• Possess a committed approach to development of a creative service within Front of House, consistent with Resort objectives and consumer trends in the industry.
• Ensure team maintains warm and friendly, yet efficient personal service to all visitors
• Report any lost property immediately and follow correct procedure
• Capitalise upon team strengths to deliver a high standard of customer care and attention, drawing upon own corporate awareness and experience to maximise profit where possible
• Maximise sales/profitability by recognising changing consumer trends/demands in the industry and concentrating on these to achieve targets by instilling sense of commercial focus in team.
• Liaise with Revenue Consultant to maximise RevPAR.
• To prepare, monitor and check departmental forecasts and rotas to ensure they are in line with set budgets and meet the service and business needs
• Strategically plan ahead to achieve continuous improvement within department, both on a personal level and for the resort as a whole.
• Manage cash handling/credit transactions ensuring correct banking procedures followed.
• Responsibility for the management of all departmental administration including HR aspects
• Closely manage all reservation functions ensuring full inventory exposure is available on all distribution channels and pro-actively manage inventory yielding achieving maximum sales
Full time permanent role with a salary of up to £30,000 per annum
For full job description or to apply please contact Stephanie at Winners Recruitment