Industrial Cleaner - Leeds | Zoek UK | fbd72a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Industrial Cleaner - Leeds
Role: Industrial Cleaner - Parts and components
Duration: 3 months (possible externsion)
Working hours:7am - 3pm Monday - Friday
- Working within Rolling Stock division my client a market leader in engineering and infrastructure are looking to recruit an Industrial cleaner to work within their factory. The role will be very hands on and will involve the use of Power washers, Dry ice and other Machinery to clean parts, gearboxes and motors.
- Reporting to the Traction Team Leader - an operative ensures the efficient cleaning, preparing & painting of motors & components in an industrial manufacturing environment; to facilitate, support and maximize all production activities.
- Ensure timely cleaning of industrial components with the aid of COSHH assessed substances working to strict deadlines.
- Use of dry ice blasting equipment to clean motors, gearboxes and miscellaneous components
- Use of industrial wash machines & equipment to clean motors, gearboxes and miscellaneous components
- Movement and preparation of materials as necessary to support production activities.
- Recycle (and/or reuse) waste / consumable materials in accordance with Company requirements.
- Take responsibility for H, S & E and ensure control measures are in place. Actively support zero harm culture; specifically, the recording of near misses, reporting of accidents/incidents and assist the Zone Owner with completion of any risk assessments in the production work area.
- Take ownership and responsibility for one or more HS&E related tasks within a zone.
- Contribute to Company targets in relation to quality, cost and delivery.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Previous experience in an industrial / manufacturing environment necessary.
- Experience cleaning with COSHH substances necessary.
- Experience with the use of Dry ice (blasting) desirable however training will be provided.
Please notethis position uses chemicals/solvents to clean components
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser candidate-privacy