£56k per year
Permanent (Full time)
- Location: Wallyford, Musselburgh
- Position: Home Manager
- Care Categories: Dementia, Old age and physical disabilities
- Service: Nursing Home
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: up to £56,000 depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours Monday to Friday
- Contract type: Permanent
Good/Very Good Care Inspectorate (CI) Rating
Further details: We have a fantastic opportunity to join our beautiful home based in Wallyford, Musselburgh as a Home manager. Our 60 bedded home is a purpose-built care home offering nursing, dementia, respite, palliative, convalescence care.
Current CQC: We are looking for a Home Manager to continue to keep the Good/ Very Good Care Inspectorate (CI) Rating and continue to drive the team forward.
As Home Manager you'll have one quality that truly sets you apart from your peers. Unparalleled kindness. And it will impact on every aspect of your work in our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care home. Everyone who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Person specification: The right candidate can be nurse or non-nurse qualified; we can only look at candidate with previous care home management experience. You must have experience is managing medium to large services with a good proven track record with CQC.
- Bonus potential of up to 15%
- Company stakeholder pension scheme
- Group life assurance cover
- Paid DBS
- Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
Health & Wellbeing
33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
Private healthcare cover for yourself and contributory cover for your family
GP online - providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app - available to you and your children under 16
Wellbeing - free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
Colleague Support & Recognition
- Award-winning learning and development
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Excellent recognition schemes such as 'Kindness in Care' and Long Service Awards
How to Apply:
All candidates must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...