Data Analyst - Derby - This Area Only | Zoek UK | fcbb03
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Derby - This Area Only
£24000 - £27000 per annum
Robert Half are currently supporting a Derby based client looking to appoint Data Analyst on a permanent basis. We are looking to pay upto £27,000 for the right candidate. This is a fully remote position with possibly a handful of site visits per year.
As Data Analyst, the main objective will be to work within the Data Analytics department to deliver reports and insights to clients based globally.
- Data analysis and reporting of findings to customer (daily, weekly, monthly and project reporting.)
- Production of ad-hoc internal reports as required
- Carry out project management ensuring that services are delivered and being maintained as per the agreed SLA.
- Generating high quality and accurate internal and external specifications and documentation.
- Conducting face to face meetings and conference calls with customers.
- Conducting internal reviews of customer progress and targets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent data analytics skills with 2 or more years' experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to interpret and analyse different data sets
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication
Salary banding for this role is between £24,000 and £27,000.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ###### notice.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...