London, Greater London, England
£15.00 to £20.00 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
Are you looking for a role that offers an exciting environment that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate to become a Recruitment Resourcer, working with our client, a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of central London.
As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will be responsible for attracting, sourcing and interviewing candidates for Technology, Digital, Analytics and Risk department of the business, ensuring the highest levels of candidate and Hiring Leader experience.
You will be a talent champion who can actively stay connected to a robust pipeline of candidates, maintain long-term candidate relationships, and energetically sell the role and the company brand. You will assist in driving best practice in the initial stages of the candidate recruitment journey working closely with Recruiters.
Duties Will Include:
Demonstrate business acumen and understanding of our Client's Technology, Digital, Analytics and Risk lines of business
* Communicate trends, market intelligence insights and provide proactive sourcing guidance to drive future recruitment activity.
* Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired.
* Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks.
* Be a subject matter expert in recruitment within the business, with clear understanding of the global recruitment process and policy.
* Master operational excellence by leveraging available technologies to maximize efficiency and quality to accomplish the delivery plan.
* Source and identify talent through traditional and non-traditional sourcing channels, while building and maintaining robust active and passive candidate pipeline.
* Use specialist market/industry knowledge to assist with development and ongoing management of pre-qualified candidate talent pools using CRM.
* Recommend and drive improvements to the local sourcing strategy and pipeline by actively interfacing with Global Talent Acquisition Manager.
* Work with Recruiters to manage hiring volume and headcount goals, gathers key input for candidate slates.
* Review applications, conduct first round interview and provide feedback on and to candidates.
* Communicate proactively and in a timely manner with candidates, Recruiters and Recruitment Coordinators
* As directed by Recruitment Manager assist with or lead development and delivery of ad-hoc or recruitment projects and initiatives.
Previous Experience Required:
Talent sourcing experience in a fast-paced high growth environment.
* Hyper focused on creating an excellent candidate and hiring leader experience.
* Experience in developing and managing talent network and pipelines.
* Previous experience in global, high growth organizations.
* Successful experience in managing multiple searches, and hiring managers, at different stages at the same time.
* Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, and interview process management.
* Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization and to develop strong relationships.
* Possess strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
* Strong experience in providing guidance and recommendation around potential competitive offer and closing candidates effectively·
* Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment and perform under pressure and under tight deadlines.
If you feel that you fit the above criteria and would like to work in a vibrant, forward thinking environment, then apply here today!