Digital Marketing Manager - Coventry | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Marketing Manager
Basic Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
Permanent (Full time)
As a Digital Marketing Manager can you create digital marketing plans and interesting copy? Now do it across the globe ... Utilise your creative writing ability to communicate key messages, develop our brand's tone of voice, and engage readers, you will be responsible for the creation of engaging and relevant content which will drive forward product sales on a global basis.
BASIC SALARY: £30,000 - £38,000 (DOE)
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: This is an office based role so you will need to live within a commutable distance to the office in Coventry, . Birmingham, Leicester, Warwick, Leamington Spa
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digital Marketing Manager - B2B
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will have responsibility for our global digital content and our online presence which will create global exposure and growth for our brand and products.
As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building brand presence and engagement across all multi-media channels through the creation and distribution of compelling content in all forms of Digital Marketing. Working independently and reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will lead us in our overall digital and marketing strategy touching areas such as branding, content, copywriting, SEO, email marketing, and PR.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing and Content Manager - B2B
As our Digital Marketing and Content Manager you duties will include:
· Building and developing the overall communications strategy and setting our digital goals.
· Once these goals are agreed, create eye-catching marketing and industry relevant content that drives brand awareness across multiple sectors and regions.
· Develop and enhance our content offering across our company website, whilst also developing our PR exposure.
· Explore opportunities to grow our presence through broader channels including press, awards, exhibitions, and PR by developing and overseeing multi-channel campaigns across our global reach.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing and Content Manager - B2B
To be successful in your application for this Digital Marketing Manager role you should have experience of building and implementing marketing and communications strategies with an emphasis on digital and content marketing.
You will also have the following:
· Possess core copywriting writing skills with an excellent grasp of the English language.
· Pro-active in your approach to work, with an adaptable mindset as we operate a collaborative environment within our company.
· A good general understanding of SEO fundamentals.
· Confidence and self-motivation, with the ability to seek advice if unsure of best practice.
· The ability to grow and shape your own career through success.
We are a dynamic UK based B2B business who supply intelligent cash handling solutions which are used globally to count or protect over $1billion per day. Supplying the UK's major retailers and financial markets directly throughout Europe and the rest of the world via a well-established distribution network.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Manager / Executive, Content manager, SEO Manager, PR Manager, Public Relations Manager, Content Writer, Copywriting.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IL16260, Wallace Hind Selection
Posted 17 days ago